Restorative dental is a great solution for teeth with old silver fillings, or those that are decayed, chipped, cracked, discoloured or missing.
We see many patients who endure the embarrassment and discomfort of teeth they don’t feel good about. Maybe they have a tooth or teeth that is affected by:
- Dark or silver fillings
- Tooth decay
- Trauma from an injury or knock to the face
- Chipping or cracking from biting on something hard
- Discolouration from consuming certain foods, drinks, or even ageing
- Missing teeth that have been extracted or removed for any number of reasons
The great news is, restorative work can help by rebuilding teeth in a number of ways, including through:
- Composite resin fillings
- Porcelain or ceramic fillings
Restorative work can be complex and take time, but what we see in patients who invest in themselves in this way, are always glad they did. Not only are their teeth restored, their confidence, wellbeing and smile about life is restored too.
Typically delivered over a period of time, restorative work takes careful planning and creativity, but every restorative treatment begins with a conversation with your dentist.