Looking for a Gold Coast dentist to partner with
you for your cosmetic dental treatment?
Talk to us about cosmetic dentistry. We want to feel as good about your smile as you do.
The way we feel about our smile has an impact on all aspects of life. It can cause us to be self-conscious about our appearance, affect our communication and whether we even smile at all. It can even impact the opportunities we pursue, causing us to decline things that would make a positive difference in our lives because we don’t feel good.
Cosmetic dentistry can help overcome some of these limiting factors by making the most of what you have and building on it with an appropriate cosmetic enhancement. What most people don’t realise is cosmetic treatment is more than teeth whitening and straightening.
With a focus on completing transformational smile makeovers, our selection of cosmetic treatments includes:
- Teeth whitening
- Restorative dental
Our experience with people seeking cosmetic treatment is they want reassurance. They want to know if it’s only for celebrities. They are often surprised when we tell them cosmetic dentistry is for anyone who wants to enjoy a better bite, function and smile. It includes:
- Replacement of old darker fillings and restoring those teeth to their natural beauty and colour with tooth coloured materials
- Brightening your smile, through ‘in-clinic’ or ‘take home’ teeth whitening
- Correction of teeth with odd shapes or contours through reshaping, restoring or the placement of veneers or crowns
- Replacement of old fillings that have been compromised with more advanced materials and techniques.
- Replacement of missing teeth, with implants, crowns, bridges or dentures
- Alignment of crooked teeth through straightening
Depending on your specific need, a tailored plan will be developed especially for you, incorporating any combinations of the treatments outlined above.
This means you can choose a cosmetic treatment plan that incorporates as much or as little as you feel comfortable with.
What’s the best approach to cosmetic dentistry?
One that’s balanced and intelligent and focused on the end goal: a smile on your face and in your heart.
Once we’ve assessed what you’d like, we recommend cosmetic treatments that fit your particular needs and circumstances, even considering your budget.
If you’re considering your cosmetic dental treatment options, talk with one of our dentists about what would work for you.
We understand the cost of cosmetic dental treatments is always a consideration and we’re happy to work through this with you too.
I want to discuss my cosmetic dental options, including the cost of treatment, with a Define Dental dentist.